Information We Collect
We may collect personal information about you when you visit our Website or use our Services, including:
- Email address
- Phone number
- Payment information
- Video footage
- Other information you provide to us
We may also automatically collect information about your device and how you use our Website or Services, including your IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and operating system.
How We Use Your Information
We use the personal information we collect to provide and improve our Services, to communicate with you, and to comply with legal obligations. For example, we may use your information to:
- Process payments for our Services
- Create and edit video content
- Communicate with you about your project or other related matters
- Respond to your inquiries
- Analyze and improve our Website and Services
- Comply with legal requirements
How We Share Your Information
We may share your personal information with third-party service providers that help us provide our Services, such as payment processors or cloud storage providers. We may also share your information with other third parties as required by law or to protect our legal rights.
We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties.
You have choices about how we use your personal information. You can:
- Opt out of receiving marketing communications from us
- Delete or update your personal information by contacting us
- Request a copy of the personal information we have about you
- Object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances
To exercise any of these choices, please contact us using the information below.
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, no security system is perfect, and we cannot guarantee the security of your information.